Monday, January 17, 2011

It's not a fight, it's the Good Old War

Another great musical experience for me here in Salt Lake City.  Good Old War came to town for the second time and sang beautiful harmonies like only they could.  They feel like a modern day Simon & Garfunkel to me but maybe I'm way off.  But still it amazes me how horrible the crowds at shows are here in Utah. They must not care about anyone else around them and are too cool to loosen up and have a good time.  Still, I keep going because the music is always wonderful.  And all in all its a great evening.  More good news, I am now employed and will be starting school here very soon.  I guess that makes me a productive member of society.  And that is a very new thing.  I hope I can stay on top of it and also still find some time for the things that I enjoy most. I'm off to listen to the newest Jenny Lewis band called Jenny and Johnny.  And maybe these videos from Saturday night.


No comments:

Post a Comment