Sunday, January 30, 2011

Georgia/Sam Beam Dedication. I Love You

Today I miss the South.  The people, the weather, walking barefoot in the grass, fireflies, driving with trees on all sides of me.  Some days I just feel like packing my car and driving back to Georgia.  One day I will but for now I just think about it.  Maybe I just listen to way too much Iron and Wine.  Here is my Georgia dedication.  


For whatever reason the folk music of Sam Beam makes me think of home.  I guess one day I dream of a quiet place to live in the south where I can spend time with my family and listen to folk music and stare off into whatever green scenery is there.  This is possibly my dream home.  Or as close as I can imagine right now.  


2 comments:

  1. i'm in love with that home/the setting/the water/the seclusion. and iron&wine. if there was an "i'm FOR it" button, i'd press it 10 times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im so glad. It would be the perfect place for me. I hope you come and visit tons! :)

    ReplyDelete