Sunday, January 23, 2011

"The older I get the more sensitive I get man, and thank God."

The inspiration for the title to this blog.  Thank you Elliott. I wrote on this cup that I got at Sugarhouse Coffee last night after we were cold from being in Park City.  Walking around during the Sundance Film Festival was cool though.  

Everyone knows I have an obsession with The Beatles but even more so lately. 

Great video by the Fleet Foxes.  Stoked for the new album coming out soon.  
This video is pretty touching.  At least I think it is.  Makes me cry and wish I had a dog.  One of the very few things that continues to touch me even though I have seen it a handful of times.  I wish people were less afraid to show weakness and feelings even when they are hard.  Bon Iver in the background sure helps the feeling of the video as well.  Helps me realize it is OK to love so deeply even if one day it may hurt like hell. 

2 comments:

  1. my computer at work has no speakers...so i can never enjoy videos when i want to...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you got to go home and enjoy the videos.

    ReplyDelete